888 poker with friends is a great opportunity to spend time in a pleasant company and find out who is the best poker player! Today we'll show you how to create a private table or even an entire tournament that only invited players will have access to.
How to create a private game with friends
To do this, just use a simple instruction:
- Log in to the room and go to the lobby.
- On the top menu, find the More Games tab.
- Click on Play with Friends.
- You can play with your friends for real money or no bets. At the moment, there is no possibility of playing for chips.
After you have gone to the Play with friends item, a window with a choice of the game format will open in front of you. You can create a new one or join an existing party.
In the process of creating a game in the room 888poker you will need to choose a format: cash table or tournament, as well as set some parameters. Entering the game is possible only with the password that the user who created it receives. You will also need to come up with an original name for the party.
How to create a private poker tournament
To organize such a competition, you need to follow the same steps as in the previous paragraph, then select the appropriate format, and also come up with a name for the tournament and a password to enter it. You also need to do the following:
- Select the date of the competition. It can start on the day of creation or within 6 days. When choosing the time, consider the time zone. The default is the one installed on the player's device.
- Assign an entry fee, which can range from $ 1 to $ 100, and you can also choose a freeroll format.
- Choose the number of participants in the competition - from 2 to 6.
- Configure the way the prize pool is distributed. The entire pot can go to the winner, or it can be distributed in a 70/30 proportion between the players who took two prizes. You can also choose the option of 50/30/20 distribution between three prizes or use the standard rules 888 Poker.
- On the site there is the possibility of communication between players in video format, for this you need to enable the appropriate setting.
In additional settings, you can choose:
- Standard or deep stack.
- Rebuy in one size or add-on in two.
- The schedule for repeating the tournament if you plan to play several times.
- Game speed mode: 5, 10 or 15 minutes.
- Time limit for each player's turn.
After selecting all the above settings, you just need to click on the Create button, after which the user will be redirected to a new page. Here you will find an invitation link for other tournament participants, the password from it will be sent in an e-mail, where there will also be a reminder of the time of the event.
How to Join a Private 888 Poker Tournament
Regardless of whether the user created a tournament or acts as an invited player, he must confirm his participation. To do this, go to the private games section and select the Created tournaments tab.
You will see a list of all events that you can either cancel or confirm your participation. To do this, double-click on the name of the event, and then click on the green button.
Important! The rake in private tournaments is 10%.
How to create a standard money game
Most of the settings for the normal part are identical to the settings. tournament, but there are also features:
- The size of the bets. You can choose between 1-2 cents and 5-10 dollars.
- The choice of the maximum bank that the user can take with him: 40, 100, 200 or 400 big blinds.
After selecting all the necessary parameters, you must confirm your participation, as described above.
Connecting to a private game at 888 Poker
First, you need to get the name of the party and the password for the entry from the user who created it. After that, in the section of private games, you need to drive the name into the search and select the appropriate game.
After clicking the Join button, the player will be taken directly to the table, and not in the competition lobby, as is the case with tournaments. All you have to do is take a seat at the table and start playing 888 poker for real money with your friends.